1. The schedule is subject to change depending on enrollment and instructor availability.
2. Dance Arts of Yardley reserves the right to change class times or cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment or other cause.
3. Photos of our students are sometimes used for public relations purposes, in press releases, or on our website. If you do not won't your child's photo used for these purposes, please notify us in writing and submit with the registration form.
4. There are no refunds after the first class. A missed class should be made up within a reasonable time in a comparable class.
5. There will be no deductions from subsequently due tuition payments for missed classes. There is no pro-rating of tuition for anticipated absences.
6. Please call the studio if the student is going to be absent.
7. There is a $20 fee for all returned checks. Thereafter all payments must be made in cash.
8. Parents are required to pick up students promptly at the end of scheduled class times.
9. The director reserves the right to dismiss any student who continues to be a class disturbance, is frequently absent, or verbally or physically abusive.
10. There will be no refunds or make-up classes scheduled for snow days. Those wishing to make-up a snow day may arrange to do so in a comparable class.
11. The studio is not responsible for lost or stolen valuables. Students should leave jewelry and other valuables at home.
12. The policies listed on the back of the studio brochure should be read as an addendum to these enumerated policies.