1. Appropriate dance attire required. See dress code here and/or in the brochure.
2. Hair must be secured in a bun, no loose strands. Shorter hair must be pulled off the face and secured to the extent possible. This goes for all classes, including preschool.
3. No jewelry. Children will be asked to remove any jewelry items.
4. Absolutely no talking during class.
5. Do not be late for class.
6. No chewing gum.
7. Please use bathroom before class begins.
8. No hanging on ballet barres or pressing against mirrors.
9. Students must request the instructor's permission before leaving the classroom.
10. No offensive touching of fellow students.
11. No food or drink in dance studio or front waiting area (except staff). Food & drink are permitted in the toddler room.
12. Parents, please supervise young children at all times while in the studio and outside.
13. Please do not enter the studio when class is in session. Knock first, and await the instructor's response.
Violations of the rules may result in verbal correction by the instructor, discussion with the student's parent(s) or having the student sit for part of all of the class, as the situation requires.